Spreadsheet Test For Interview – Test measures your accounting knowledge.
First of all, I propose you to carry out this Medium Accounting Test with results, therefore you will be able to measure and know your knowledge in the area of accounting.
It will also be useful if you need to review or if you are starting to study accounting
So start now, there are only 10 questions
Review for initial level:
Accounting is a science of informative nature, from it various information is obtained that are of interest to the company and within it, not only for managers, but also for shareholders, suppliers, customers, etc.
The accounting tries to relate the income that the company may have with the expenses that it has to face. And this is done through the accounting entries.
So accounting is an information system that serves to make decisions based on the events that have happened in the company.
If as I am one of those who like to also have a reference manual I recommend:
BALANCE: EXPRESSION OF THE COMPANY’S EQUITY.
The HERITAGE of a company consists of:
- The set of goods and rights that belong to it. ACTIVE
- The obligations of all kinds that you have to face. PASSIVE
Then the patrimony, and also the Balance, is formed by the ASSETS AND PASSIVES.
And the LIABILITY are the obligations or debts that are contracted to carry out the activity of the company, this is to manufacture the product or provide a service.
And to learn accounting visit: Introduction to accounting. Balance Situation and Heritage. With instructions to create your own Excel template of the balance sheet
If what you need is an accounting program you can read this post: Accounting in the cloud.
Begin Accounting Test:
1. First: the elements of liabilities are placed in the Balance in the:
a) Net Worth.
2. Indicate which of the following provider accounts is erroneous and therefore does not exist:
a) Suppliers, associated companies.
b) Suppliers, commercial bills payable.
c) Suppliers, materials pending payment.
3. Which of the following accounts is not to pay:
b) Public finance, VAT charged.
c) Public finance, VAT paid.
d) Public Treasury, Creditor by VAT.
4. Indicate which of the following purchase accounts, represents an accounting income and therefore also a charge for the company:
a) Rappels for purchases.
b) Purchases of merchandise.
5. So the fundamental difference between a debt accounted for as an account payable and one accounted for as a financial liability is:
a) That the first is short-term and the second long.
b) That the first is long term and the second short.
c) That accounts payable are expenses and financial liabilities income.
d) Therefore all are correct.
Accounting test the following five questions:
6. As a result of generating financial liabilities we have:
a) Purchases of material.
b) Material sales.
c) Simple financial operations, American loans, loans and leasing.
d) There is not the correct answer among the previous ones.
7. To continue, indicate which of the following accounts is a financial liability:
a) Long-term debts with credit institutions.
c) None of the above is correct.
8. The implicit interest accrued in each period of an American loan or a loan is calculated by subtracting … from …
a) The effective interest / periodic interests of the previous period.
b) Periodic interests / effective interests.
c) Answer b is false.
d) The a) and the b) are correct.
9. Which of the following provisions accounts is erroneous and therefore does not exist:
a) Provision of compensation and other benefits to staff.
b) Provision for other responsibilities.
c) Provision for orders received.
d) Provision for depreciation of inventories.
10. Finally, you must know that the elements of liabilities represent:
Spreadsheet Test For Interview
Accounting Test Answers:
So the score will be approved with 5 correct answers, well with score of 6, Remarkable with a 7 or 8 and outstanding in case of 9 and 10.
However if you have not achieved the 5 you can review and try again at another time.
And first of all I recommend Accounting and finance for Dummies to consolidate knowledge (affiliate link):
1. CORRECT: c) Passive.
2. CORRECT: c) Suppliers, materials pending payment.
3. CORRECT: c) Public Treasury, VAT paid.
4. CORRECT: a) Rappels for purchases.
5. CORRECT: a) That the first is short-term and the second long.
Therefore if you have answered all well up here you have an approved.
6. CORRECT: c) Simple financial operations, American loan, loan and leasing.
7. CORRECT: a) Long-term debts with credit institutions.
8. CORRECT: b) Periodic interests / effective interests.
So all well supposes a remarkable one.
9. CORRECT: c) Provision for orders received.
And to finish this post Test accounting:
10. Therefore, the last CORRECT answer is:
Gallery of Spreadsheet Test For Interview
In addition to the image above, you can see a gallery of Spreadsheet Test For Interview below.
( Click Image to Enlarge )
- Simple Accounting Spreadsheet For Small Business
- Searchable Spreadsheet
- Retirement Savings Spreadsheet
- Scrum Spreadsheet Template
- Remodel Cost Spreadsheet
Tag; Spreadsheet Test For Interview, Spreadsheet